Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time:  A

I don't remember when I first heard about this movie, but I resolved to see it a while back.

It's good enough that I don't really feel any need to explain it too much.  There's a girl, right?  And she learns that she can jump through time, right?  There, you know most of what's going on in the movie.

What, you want more?

It's a story about growing up and making decisions and taking responsibility and coming to terms with yourself.  It's got some romance in it.  It's also short, about 100 minutes.

I wouldn't recommend it to people who aren't interested in interesting characters interacting, or who have trouble following mildly convoluted plots, or if you're looking for explosive action, ninja, fan service or gore.  If you're basically anyone else, I very much recommend it.

No comments: